- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dynaudio Acoustics BM5 mkIII Studio Monitor (Each)
- Product J07423
The BM5 mkIII is the next generation of the tremendously successful BM5A MKII. With greater SPL, broader frequency and power response compared to the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Next-generation Dynaudio montiors with desktop monitor stands included.
The BM5 mkIII is the next generation of the tremendously successful BM5A MKII. With greater SPL, broader frequency and power response compared to the previous model, its ultra-high dynamic range and hand-crafted drivers deliver performance superior to many larger, more expensive monitors. Delivering premium, professional sound quality and performance, BM MkII series near-fields are Danish-made using hand-crafted drivers that have made Dynaudio an industry standard. Ultra-high dynamic range that hits above its weight class thanks to ultra-lightweight aluminum wire and aluminum voice coils, and comes standard with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for the most optimal perfomance on any desk.
ISO Acoustics Monitor Stands
ISO Acoustics provide the best and most flexible product for isolating the BM mkIII studio monitors, which is why Dynaudio formed a partnership with ISO Acoustics that allowed them to bundle every BM mkIII monitor with a dual-branded stand that also allows you to angle your monitors slightly upwards or downwards in order to match your listening position perfectly.
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover
- 118dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 42Hz-24kHz
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil
- Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling
Upgrade your sound today!
- Model: BM5 mkIII
- System: Two-way Active Precision Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 42 Hz - 24 kHz
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m: 80 mVrms
- Max SPL 1m, normal room: 118 dB peak
- Power consumption: Standby: 0.3W / Idle: 5.8 Max: 94W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 50 Woofer: 50W
- Resonance Frequency: 45 Hz
- Bass principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1900 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/oct
- Tweeter: D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid 4 mm aluminum front Pure aluminum wire voice coil
- Woofer: 180mm molded aluminum frame/ one piece thermo formed MSP cone 75 mm voice coil with pure aluminum wire on aluminum former.
- Weight: 7,7 kg / 16.9 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 320 x 296 mm / 7.3" x 12.5" x 11.6"