- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthworks SR314 Cardioid Handheld Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70751 000000000 L70751000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Earthworks SR314 is a cardioid condenser microphone designed for handheld use by the most demanding live performers. The SR314’s stainless steel ...Click To Read More About This Product
A rugged handheld stage mic with a studio-quality cardioid condenser capsule.
The Earthworks SR314 is a cardioid condenser microphone designed for handheld use by the most demanding live performers. The SR314’s stainless steel exoskeleton is expertly sculpted through precision machining yielding a mic that is beautiful, balanced and rugged. Its studio-quality, small-diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule is coupled with a Class A amplifier circuit that delivers an extended flat frequency response and a focus on time coherence (fast, clean impulse response).
The Earthworks SR314 doesn’t sound like a traditional stage microphone. By eliminating the many layers of distortion and noise normally added by each acoustic and electronic component, it pulls back the veil to reveal the true voice of the artist. This results in quicker soundchecks and better monitor and in-ear mixes, letting you focus on your performance.
The SR314 goes beyond the promise of a studio mic inserted into a live space by directly addressing the challenges and pitfalls of many live environments. Its tight cardioid polar pattern with a consistent frequency response all the way out to 90 degrees means the SR314 delivers the same quality of sound even when the singer moves off-center. It offers extreme attenuation of sound sources located beyond 90 degrees with maximum rejection at 180 degrees. The SR314 also offers a consistent low-frequency response across a wide range of distances, providing articulate detailed bass up close, while not getting thin with distance.
Call or click to order today.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–30kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 79dB A-weighted
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 15dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions (L x D): 7.13" x 1.60" (181.1mm x 40.6mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (.68kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.