- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthworks P30/C Periscope Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J06284 000001000 J06284000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Periscope Microphones will provide you with astounding audio quality. Its uniquely designed small head and flexible neck will allow you to get in...Click To Read More About This Product
30kHz cardioid flexible gooseneck mic.
The Periscope Microphones will provide you with astounding audio quality. Its uniquely designed small head and flexible neck will allow you to get into difficult places such as under the strings of an acoustic string bass. The Periscope design also offers more flexibility and ease of use for standard microphone applications. Imagine repositioning your microphone without having to move the stand or mic boom. The Periscope's body can be pointed straight up and its microphone head can be pointed straight down in any direction. It is the ultimate in sound quality and flexibility and is ideal for a wide variety of applications.
- 30kHz flat frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Easily mic guitars and other instruments, then re-position the microphone without moving the stand or boom
- Uniform frequency response on or off-axis
- More gain before feedback
- Picks up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone
- Near perfect polar response allows them to be placed closer to a choir with no spotlighting
- Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- Can be used for stringed, woodwind and percussion instruments
- Available in black and white
Perfect for difficult mic placements. Order today!
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz ±1.5dB at 6 inches (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedence: 100Î balanced (50Î each pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 275mm x 22mm (10.75 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .22 lb. (100g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.