- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Earthworks SR25 Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- J06345 000000000 J06345000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Earthworks cardioid microphones are unlike all the rest, as they have patented near-perfect cardioid patterns. The sound across the entire front hemi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
25kHz multi-use cardioid condenser microphone.
Earthworks cardioid microphones are unlike all the rest, as they have patented near-perfect cardioid patterns. The sound across the entire front hemisphere is remarkably uniform and is flatter at 90 degrees than most microphones are on-axis. This results in uncolored off-axis rejection for recording and greater gain before feedback for live sound. They effortlessly handle up to 145dB SPL while simultaneously revealing subtle details that other microphones mask. All SR models are a superb value and will provide excellent results for both live performance and recording applications. The SR25 was specifically designed for drums and is also ideal for a wide variety of other instruments. It's high frequency response goes to 25kHz.
- Extended frequency response to 25kHz
- Multi-purpose cardioid microphone
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Less leakage
- Textbook perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time
Great on multiple source types. Order today!
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 25kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100Î, balanced (50Î ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 165mm x x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .35 lb (160g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.