- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ebtech 8-Channel Hum Eliminator
- Write a Review
- 189103 000000000 189103000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 8-Channel Hum Eliminator from Ebtech breaks ground-loops safely while leaving all signal grounds intact. Automatically translates signal voltage...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quick and easy hum elimination.
This 8-Channel Hum Eliminator from Ebtech breaks ground-loops safely while leaving all signal grounds intact. Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping. Converts between balanced & unbalanced lines. 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs.
- Ebtech quality & reliability
- Made in the U.S.A
- Completely passive design with audiophile-quality components.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-70kHz +/-0.5dB.
- Distortion less than 0.005% THD @1kHz
- Crosstalk better than -97dB
- 2-year warranty
- * Made in the U.S.A
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.