- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EKS XP5 - Portable DJ Controller
- Product 423381
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The lightweight, plug-and-play EKS XP5 DJ controller is a portable solution for the serious digital-age DJ looking for top-notch sound and profession...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A portable, all-in-one, plug-and-play DJ controller that can work together with your preferred mixer and is software-compatible with ASIO and Bison.
The lightweight, plug-and-play EKS XP5 DJ controller is a portable solution for the serious digital-age DJ looking for top-notch sound and professional features at an affordable price.
Flexibility and control:
The EKS XP5 DJ controller enables a flexible approach to creating a DJ setup. It allows the user to choose a mixer of their preference, but the DJ interface can also be configured to work as an all-in-one control device. The EKS XP5 has an integrated, high-quality USB sound card with an audio RCA outs, and it can be used with an external sound card or as a standalone deck.
The EKS XP5 DJ controller is bundled with Bison DJ software for Windows, providing a reliable, hands-on approach for the professional DJ. The EKS XP5 DJ controller comes with MIDI/ASIO drivers that enable you to use it with any MIDI-compliant software on your PC or Mac. EKS' MIDI mapper tool makes configuration a breeze.
- Compatibility: MIDI/ASIO/Bison: Windows 2000/XP/Vista;?MIDI: Mac OS 10.4 or higher (Intel, PowerPC)
- Power requirements: none (USB powered)
- Controls: 22 low-travel buttons?4-1/2" touch sensitive wheel?100mm ALPS pitch slider
- Connectors: USB 2.0 (connecting to PC)?RCA audio outputs (stereo)
- Dimensions: 1" H x 8.3" W x 5.5" D
- Weight: 0.8 lb.
- Power consumption: 180mA typical
- Frequency response: 4 Hz - 24 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 106 dB (EIAJ)