- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elation ELAR Driver-812V
- Write a Review
- #J19332 000000000 J19332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Elation ELAR Driver-812V is a universal LED driver with 12 position dipswitch, 7 built-in programs, DMX and stand alone operation modes, and four...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional LED driver.
The Elation ELAR Driver-812V is a universal LED driver with 12 position dipswitch, 7 built-in programs, DMX and stand alone operation modes, and four output operation modes.
Universal LED driver
12 position DIP switch for function set up
USITT DMX512 (1990) compatible
DMX and Stand-alone operation modes
0- 100% Stand Alone Fade Time setting
0.1S “ 30S Stand Alone Chase Speed setting
7 built-in programs
4 DMX operation modes
Experience Elation Profesisonal lighting for your next event.
8 terminal outputs in two different models
12VDC, 6A/CH, Total 12A Max.
24VDC, 6A/CH, Total 6A Max.
DMX Output Operation Modes
Pure White (Intensity) (One DMX Channel)
Color with white saturation (Two DMX Channels)
RGB (Three DMX Channels)
RGBW (Four DMX Channels)
Power Input: Voltage Selector Includes
110- 120VAC (3.2A)
220- 240VAC (1.6A) 50/60Hz
Power Failure Memory
DMX Input: 3-Pin XLR male connector
DMX Output: 3- Pin XLR female connector
11.26 x 7.51 x 2.91 (286mm x 191mm x 74mm)
6.6 lbs. (3kg)
Operation Temperature: -10 degC to +50 degC
Storage Temperature: - 20 degC to +70 degC
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.