- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elation ELAR Driver1 Pro
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19337 000000000 J19337000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Elation ELAR Driver 1 Pro is an RGB LED driver with Flicker-Free dimming, 4A total output capacity, DMX512 input and output, and DIP switches for...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional LED driver with flicker-free dimming.
The Elation ELAR Driver 1 Pro is an RGB LED driver with Flicker-Free dimming, 4A total output capacity, DMX512 input and output, and DIP switches for addressing manual operation mode, all housed in a compact polycarbonate design with a black powder coat finish.
- 3 channel, RGB LED driver allows for independent channel control
- 4A total output capacity @ 24vDC
- DMX512 input & output
- DIP switches for addressing and manual mode operation
- Compact polycarbonate design
- 2-pin terminal socket for DC power input
- 3-pin terminal socket for DMX in
- 3-pin terminal socket for DMX out
- 4-pin terminal socket, load max, 6A (RGB Output)
Experience Elation Profesisonal lighting for your next event.
- Power Input: 6-24VDC 4-6A max.
- Housing: Sheet metal black powder coat finish
- IP-Rating: IP20
- cETLus and CE certified
- Operation Temperature: 0 degC to +40 degC
- Dimensions: 3.66 x 1.86 x 1.24 (LxWxH) (59 x 30 x 20mm)
- Weight: 1lb. (150g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.