- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice 2-in x 8-out antenna splitter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55947 000001000 L55947000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AASP is a professional, wide bandwidth, active antenna splitter designed to function as the distribution hub of RF and DC power in a multichannel...Click To Read More About This Product
2-in x 8-out antenna splitter 470-960MHz.
The AASP is a professional, wide bandwidth, active antenna splitter designed to function as the distribution hub of RF and DC power in a multichannel wireless microphone system. One AASP actively splits each incoming antenna signal (A and B) into four connected diversity receivers in the system without signal loss, as well as distributing DC to power each of the four connected receivers.
In addition to the four RF outputs per antenna, AASP also includes a convenient cascade output per antenna allowing incoming signals to be sent directly to another AASP unit with zero loss, and without sacrificing any of the four RF outputs per side. A total of five AASP splitters can be cascaded from one pair of antennas.
The selectable booster feed powers active antennas and/or booster amps with 12V DC. The factory default setting is on, and should a need arise for the booster feed to be off, an on/off switch can be accessed on the main circuit board inside of the chassis.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Active 2-in x 8-out antenna splitter
- Distributes DC to power four receivers
- Splits two antennas into four diversity receivers
- Selectable booster feed for powering active antennas and boosters
- Additional cascade output per antenna allows stacking splitters without sacrificing 2x8 function
- Frequency range: 470 - 960 MHz
- RF output gain: 3 dB (±2dB)
- Cascade output level: 0dB - +2dB
- Output connection isolation: 25dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.