- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice 50 foot, 50 ohm low loss BNC coax cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55939 000000000 L55939000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CXU50 is a pair low-loss, 50-foot coax cables forUHF wireless microphone systems. Their low-attenuation characteristics make them ideal for syste...Click To Read More About This Product
Coaxial cable with BNC connectors.
The CXU50 is a pair low-loss, 50-foot coax cables forUHF wireless microphone systems. Their low-attenuation characteristics make them ideal for system installations requiring separation between antenna and receiver locations.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- High-quality RG-58U coax cable
- 50 ohm
- Robust male BNC connectors
Quality cabling is critical to your end result. Order today.
- Cable type: Coaxial
- Connector type: Male BNC - Male BNC
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Estimated attenuation: 1.4dB
- Dimensions (lengths): 50’ (15.25m)
- Diameter: 0.400” (10.3mm)
- Color: Black
- Net weight: 50.9 oz. (1.445 kg)
- Gross weight: 52 oz. (1.475 kg) @ 50’
- Rack mount kit for single RE3 receiver
- Rack mount kit for two RE3 receivers
- Rear to front mount antenna cable kit
- Passive log periodic antenna, 470-960MHz
- Active log periodic antenna, 470-960MHz
- 2-in x 8-out antenna splitter 470-960MHz
- 1 x 2 passive antenna splitter kit
- Active RF antenna booster, 470-960MHz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.