- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice Active RF antenna booster
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55951 000001000 L55951000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RFAMP is a 10dB RF amplifier module designed to function as an at-antenna RF amplifier to compensate for signal loss prior to a coax run, as well as ...Click To Read More About This Product
Active RF antenna booster,470-960MHz.
RFAMP is a 10dB RF amplifier module designed to function as an at-antenna RF amplifier to compensate for signal loss prior to a coax run, as well as an effective means of remote mounting the RE3-RX stock 1⁄2 wave receiver antenna when desired.
RFAMP requires 12v DC booster power which is supplied at the antenna jacks of either the RE3-RX receiver, or the AASP active antenna splitter. RFAMP can be mounted either to the supplied flange mount for installation deployments, or simply attached to a standard 5/8” x 27 threaded microphone stand.
RFAMP passes the 12v DC booster thru, so two modules can be used inline, or one RFAMP can be combined with the ALPA active log periodic antenna.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 10dB RF booster amp module
- Powered by RE3-RX or AASP 12v DC booster feed power
- Mounts on supplied installation flange or onmicrophone stand
- Passes booster feed thru for cascading up to two modules
- Effectively remote-mounts stock ½ wave receiver antenna
- Carrier frequency: 470 – 960 Mhz
- RF connectors: BNC
- Antenna gain: 1.8dBi
- Booster gain: 10dB (±2dB)
- Coverage angle: 360 degrees
- Operating voltage: +8 to +12v DC
- Usage: Indoor or outdoor (not waterproof)
- Dimensions (length): 3.03" (77mm)
- Dimensions (height): 2.07" (52.5mm)
- Dimensions (depth): 0.7" (18mm)
- Finish: Polyurethane paint, black
- Net weight: 6.95 oz. (197 g)
- Gross weight: 9.17 oz. (260 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.