- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice Cardioid Lavalier Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56031 000001000 L56031000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CL3 is a multi-purpose lavalier microphone that is perfect for public speaking, business presentations, and on-camera applications where its feed...Click To Read More About This Product
Cardioid lavalier with 4-pin mini connector.
The CL3 is a multi-purpose lavalier microphone that is perfect for public speaking, business presentations, and on-camera applications where its feedback-rejecting polar pattern delivers accurate and natural voice sound. A growing customer segment for this microphone is subject matter experts making how-to videos for digital distribution.
The low-profile design makes it easy to manage, and also makes it almost disappear in stage environments and in video productions.The omni-directional polar pattern has no proximity effect, so it delivers an open and natural sound, even when the user is turning their head side-to-side. An included small clothing clip attaches the microphone securely to clothing items or surfaces. The foam windscreen is effective in reducing windnoise in outdoor environments or when the speaker is moving.
It terminates in a 4-pin mini plug that is compatible with all current Electro-Voice bodypack transmitters, as well as many other brands that use the 4-pin mini-connector convention.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Unobtrusive low-profile design
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response
- Clothing clip holds microphone securely and attaches easily to garment
Order today and feedback-free sound to your presentations.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 15 kHz
- Max SPL: 130
- Connector: 4-pin mini
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: .4"
- Length: 1.04"
- Weight (mic/PS): .76 oz.
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.