- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ELX115P Active 15" Loudspeaker and Cover Kit
- Write a Review
- Product H92288
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX115P Active Loudspeaker is designed with an Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Perfect size and power for most performances
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series, the ELX115P Active Loudspeaker is designed with an Electro-Voice-engineered 15" woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver. This self-contained powered system features components optimized for use with its integrated high-efficiency 1,000W Class-D amplifier. The ELX115P has a bi-amplified design with 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection, a selectable 100Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer, and exceptional crossover performance. It is easy to connect with 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks, 1 stereo RCA, and an XLR Link output, and has intuitive amplifier controls.
Constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood with internal internally bracing, the ELX115P is sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for to make setup, breakdown, and transport easier, can be pole mounted for stacking it on top of a acoustically matched Live X series sub, and has a 60 angled design so you can also use it as a floor monitor as well.
This kit comes with a rugged, custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protect your investment!
- Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Designed to polemount or stack with Live X subwoofers
- Built-in 60 monitor angle
- 1,000W Class-D high-efficiency amplifier runs cool without fans
- Biamplified design with 24dB/octave filter slopes and transducer protection
- Selectable 100Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer
- Intuitive, user-friendly amplifier controls
Order today and experience top quality sound, power and build quality.
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 56Hz-18kHz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 44Hz-20kHz
- Max. Measured SPL: 134dB
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): 90 x 50
- Power handling: 1000W
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-15K, 381mm (15") Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5") Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, (1) Stereo RCA, (1) XLR Link Output
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 432mm x 708mm x 382mm (17.02" x 27.89" x 15.05")
- Net Weight: 24.3kg (54lb.)