- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ELX118 Live X Series Passive 18" Subwoofer and Cover Kit
- Write a Review
- Product H92292
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers, the ELX118 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers, due to it...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional-grade performance in a solid, lightweight wood cabinet.
Part of Electro-Voice's Live X series of portable powered and passive loudspeakers, the ELX118 can be used with a wide range of amplifiers, due to its exceptionally efficient design and power handling capability. Designed with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered woofer and 1.5" titanium compression driver, the ELX118 18" passive subwoofer provides exceptional audio quality with 400W power handling (1600W peak), exceptional SPL output, and a 50Hz-100Hz frequency response. The ELX118 is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and pole mount for mounting other speakers from the Live X series on top.
This kit comes with a rugged, custom-fit logo cover with holes cut for handle access. Protect your investment!
- Electro-Voice-engineered 18" woofer
- provide exceptional audio quality
- Outstanding crossover performance
- Lightweight materials, balanced design, and ergonomic handles for convenient transport, set up, and load out
- Stylish-yet-rugged 15mm plywood construction with textured finish says serious gear on any stage
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
Order now and add some warm, well-defined low end to your mix.
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 50Hz-100Hz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 35Hz-200Hz
- Axial Sensitivity: 96dB
- Max. Measured SPL: 134dB
- Recommended HP Freq.: 30Hz
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): Omnidirectional
- Power Handling: 400W Continuous, 1600W Peak
- LF Transducer(s): (1) EVS-18K, 457mm (18") Woofer
- HF Transducer: N/A
- Crossover Frequency: N/A
- Nominal Impedance: 8Î
- Minimum Impedance: 6.7Î
- Connectors: Dual NL4
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 507mm x 661mm x 574mm (19.98" x 26.02" x 22.60")
- Net Weight: 31.8kg (70 lb.)