- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ETX-12P 12" Two-Way Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07259 000000000 J07259000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Portability is a key factor in selecting professional quality sound reiforcement enclosures. EV's ETX-12P is an excellent solution for many bands, DJ...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight powered full range.
Portability is a key factor in selecting professional quality sound reiforcement enclosures. EV's ETX-12P is an excellent solution for many bands, DJs and presenters of various types. Its enclosure is small, reasonably lightweight, and still effectively reproduces frequencies as low as 43 Hz. This enclosure contains 2000 watts of Class D power and a sophisticated patching panel on the rear to use it in many different configurations and applications.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 12" LF SMX woofer
- 1.25" HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
Order today and get the job done easier and with great sound.
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 135 peak dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60
- LF Transducer: SMX2120 300 mm (12 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1600 Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Height: 613 mm (24.13")
- Width: 381 mm (15")
- Depth: 400 mm (15.75")
- Weight Net: 23.6 kg (52.03 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 26.8 kg (59.08 lbs)
- Optional accessories
- may be shownHover over image to zoom
- Click image for full size
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.