- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice Headworn mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56032 000001000 L56032000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HW3 is a general-purpose headworn vocal condenser microphone that is ideal for presentations, vocal performances, and athletic instruction. Its s...Click To Read More About This Product
Head-worn supercardioid microphone with T4 connector.
The HW3 is a general-purpose headworn vocal condenser microphone that is ideal for presentations, vocal performances, and athletic instruction. Its supercardioid polar pattern rejects feedback and offers a precise pickup location.
Designed for comfort, durability and vocal clarity, it sustains rigorous use in a wide variety of applications while delivering crisp, clear, and balanced vocal sound. The sonic signature is clear and natural, and the supercardioid polar pattern provides superb acoustic isolation and gain before feedback, making it an ideal microphone even in high SPL sound reinforcement applications.
The adjustable headband is comfortable to wear, solidly built, and includes a flexible gooseneck boom and shock-mounted microphone element, making it an ideal solution for performances and presentations where rigorous activity may be involved. The detachable cable securely connects to the headband with a threaded 2.5 mm plug, and its detachable design helps avoid cable damage during storage and transportation.The 4-pin mini plug is compatible with all current Electro-Voice bodypack transmitters, as well as many other brands that use the 4-pin mini connector. The included foam windscreen effectively reduces wind blasts.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Condenser supercardioid element delivers anacoustically-isolated, full-bodied sound
- Robust headband fits comfortably and securely
- Flexible gooseneck section makes positioning easy
- Vibration-absorbing shock-mounted microphonehead minimizes handling noise
- Detachable cable makes storing and transportingsimple and safe
Great for hands-free presentation, even in highly active environments like exercise classes or rock drumming.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 15 kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Connector: 4-pin mini
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Length: 5.83" (boom)
- Weight (mic/PS): 1.35 oz.
- Included Accessories
- Case: Pouch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.