- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ND46 Dynamic Supercardioid Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- J38909 000000000 J38909000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ND46 is a robust, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic supercardioid instrument microphone. Designed for capturing a wide of variety instrum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dynamic super-cardioid instrument microphone.
The ND46 is a robust, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic supercardioid instrument microphone. Designed for capturing a wide of variety instrument sounds, the ND46 capsule is tuned to deliver a lively and balanced sound along with excellent isolation from the sound of other nearby instruments. Its unique locking pivoting head makes mic placement easy and precise.
- Excellent isolation
- Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule
- Easy mic placement with locking pivoting head
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum
- Memraflex grille resists denting
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 70Hz to 18kHz
- Max SPL: 140dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Tom, rim-mounted
- Applications: Stage, studio
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Built-in
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Width: 2.2"
- Height: 5.7"
- Depth: 1.9"
- Weight: 21 oz.
Superb percussion mics. Order a set today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.