- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ND76 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33776 000000000 J33776000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ND76 microphone is a dynamic, handheld professional entertainer’s microphone that features a strong, crisp presence and a powerful and warm low e...Click To Read More About This Product
Low handling noise, clear, crisp output.
The ND76 microphone is a dynamic, handheld professional entertainer’s microphone that features a strong, crisp presence and a powerful and warm low end. It is an excellent microphone for any kind of vocalist from rock to jazz to blues to folk, and has found enthusiastic endorsement in each of those styles. It has a neodymium element, which is far lighter and far more magnetic than the traditional magnesium elements we have all been using for years. Its hot output and and muscular presence in even complex mixes is appreciated by audio engineers and musical artists the world over.
- Shockmounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum
- Memraflex grille resists denting
- Crisp, clear and balanced vocal tone
- Exceptionally effective in small to medium-sized venues
Hot output, warm and musical with great intelligibility.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 70Hz – 17kHz
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: Not specified
- Length: 7.2 in.
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.