- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice PL33 Kick Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482604 000000000 482604000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PL33 is designed for kick drum, low toms and low frequency instruments, and is price positioned to compete with other leading models. Delivering ...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable kick drum mic that delivers tight punch
The PL33 is designed for kick drum, low toms and low frequency instruments, and is price positioned to compete with other leading models. Delivering all of the tight punch and transient snap necessary for today's demanding sound requirements; the PL33 is destined to become a staple in every professional soundperson's arsenal of mics. With its enhanced isolation via a tight supercardioid polar pattern, coupled with its application-oriented frequency response voicing, it challenges the performance of competitive models costing up to twice as much. Although the PL line is designed for professional live sound applications, the PL33 (as well as all of the PL drum mics) is equally capable of handling the sonic requirements of recording studio applications.
- Element Type: Dynamic
- Freq Response: 20 Hz - 10,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity: 0.63 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin, XLR-type
- Accessories Included: Locking stand adapter with Euro-thread adapter, Soft zippered gig bag
- Net Weight: 12.9 oz (364 g)
- Shipping Weight: 23.7 oz (672 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.