- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice PL35 Drum Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482605 000000000 482605000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Putting a completely new angle on miking toms and snares, the PL35 establishes a new price-to-performance standard for dynamic drum set microphones. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Setting a new price-to-performance standard in drum set mics.
Putting a completely new angle on miking toms and snares, the PL35 establishes a new price-to-performance standard for dynamic drum set microphones. Designed for super-fast transient response, and sonically-voiced to deliver open and natural tom and snare sounds, it employs a unique physical design that eliminates the need for right-angle XLR connectors, minimizing cable clutter over the drum. In addition to all of its other outstanding features, it also includes a clever snap-on drum rim clamp that mounts the mic directly to just about any brand drum rim. With its unique design, drum rim clamp, integrated swivel and supercardioid polar pattern for isolation, the PL35 will take its place as a must have microphone for outstanding live sound and recording studio performance.
- Element Type: Dynamic
- Freq Response: 50 Hz - 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin, XLR-type
- Accessories Included: Locking stand adapter with Euro-thread adapter, Drum rim clamp DRC-1, Soft zippered gig bag
Don't just buy one, get a mic for each drum on your kit and sound great! Order now!
- Net Weight: 8.3oz (236g)
- Shipping Weight: 18.6oz (527g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.