- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice PolarChoice Podium Microphone
12 in. Xlr
- 271248 000076735 271248000076735
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice PolarChoice Podium Microphone is a multi-pattern miniature gooseneck podium mic designed for sound reinforcement systems where soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4 polar patterns for maximum versatility.
The Electro-Voice PolarChoice Podium Microphone is a multi-pattern miniature gooseneck podium mic designed for sound reinforcement systems where sound quality and gain-before-feedback is of major importance. The multi-pattern versatility of the PolarChoice microphone makes it a true problem solver. With three directional and one non-directional polar pattern available, the EV PolarChoice is an ideal microphone for virtually any installation. With the front-mounted rotary control on the external electronics module, the mic's polar patterns can easily be changed using just a small flat-bladed screwdriver.
Dual Capsule Design with four polar patterns: Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, and Hypercardioid.
Thread or flange mount
Cable can exit from the side or through the bottom of the gooseneck
Switchable high pass filter
Consistent on-axis response.
12" flange mount
Non-reflecting black finish
Phantom powered back-electret
Packaged with a two-piece shock mount
The podium mic you need when sound quality is critical. Order today.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
Polar Pattern: Omni
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
Connector type: 3-pin XLR
Open Circuit Voltage: 5.6 mV/Pascal
Mic Type: Gooseneck
Finish: Semi-Gloss Camera Black
Case Material: Steel
Weight Net: 411 g ( 14.5 oz )
Dimensions (HxWxD): 344 x 114 x 178 mm, (13.54" x 4.49" x 7.01")
Microphone Applications: Speech
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.