- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice PXM-12MP 700W 12" Powered Coaxial Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74339 000000000 L74339000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice PXM-12MP 12" powered wedge monitor marks EV's debut in the powered stage monitor market. Created for live performances from solo en...Click To Read More About This Product
High-output wedge monitor with a small footprint.
The Electro-Voice PXM-12MP 12" powered wedge monitor marks EV's debut in the powered stage monitor market. Created for live performances from solo entertainers, bands, mobile DJs and rental companies, PXM-12MP is a powerful, rugged and flexible loudspeaker designed for daily use. The acoustically optimized, high-output, two-way stage wedge features coaxially aligned 12" LF and 1.75" HF transducers. Its small footprint and light weight of 29.8 lb. makes it an extremely portable solution suited to live performances on all stages, particularly excelling where floor space is limited.
The PXM-12MP is a dedicated portable loudspeaker system designed to provide musicians, DJs, and audio engineers convenient and powerful monitoring and playback functionality. By providing a symmetrical 90° x 90° coverage pattern facilitated by a 12” / 1.75” coaxial driver, users can experience solid, consistent coverage, which ensures that their mix can be heard clearly without constraining them to a tiny part of the stage. The 55° monitoring angle enables users to stand as close or as far away from the system as necessary without sacrificing audio intelligibility. An integrated pole mount at the front allows for additional applications such fills, delays, or a main PA. With a dedicated subwoofer and the adjustable subwoofer- matching LPFs of the PXM-12MP, a full 3-way system can be configured to create an extremely compact main PA.
The integrated mixing section provides 3 input channels: 2x XLR / 1⁄4” combination connectors and a stereo RCA input. The DSP offers 4 EQ presets, high and low shelving, parametric midrange EQs, adjustable low-cut filters, a tunable feedback notch filter, and recallable user settings. The Class-D 700W amplifier provides enough power to satisfy the most demanding monitoring requirements, and system protection and limitation designed by Electro-Voice ensures that the PXM-12MP will play loudly and consistently even at the edge of its specifications.
- Class-D power with 700W peak output
- Coaxial design with 12" and 1.75" 2-way drivers
- 64Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 129dB maximum SPL
Click or call to order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way coaxial
- LF driver: 12"
- HF driver: 1.75"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 700W
- Mixer/preamp: Yes
- Frequency response: 64Hz–20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 120° x 40°
- Max SPL: 123 dB
- XLR: 2 XLR/TRS combo; 1 THRU
- RCA: 1 stereo
- XLR: 1
- Cabinet material: Molded; 15 mm plywood
- Width: 16.1"
- Height: 13.1"
- Depth: 19"
- Weight: 29.8 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.