Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Electro-Voice RE3-HHT96 Handheld Wireless Mic With ND96 Head 560-596 MHztrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 560-596 MHz
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
UHF wireless transmitter featuring ND96 dynamic supercardioid microphone.
The RE3-HHT96 transmitter pairs perfectly with the RE3-RX diversity receiver. Setup is quick and simple using the RE3 clear frequency scan and sync functions, and the radio link between the robust handheld transmitter and diversity receiver delivers rock-solid system performance.
RE3-HHT Handheld TransmitterThe RE3-HHT is a lightweight, yet robust UHF handheld transmitter body. It is ideal for performances and presentations. The all-metal body is robust and durable, and operates on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMH cells. Recharging contacts provide for functional use with the optional BC2 charging station allowing the NiMH rechargeable cells within two bodypack transmitters to be charged without removal.
The ultrasonic sync function makes for a simple system setup by syncing the transmitter to the receiver frequency tuning and other functional data. The tuning bandwidth affords generous frequency tuning options helping to avoid various sources of possible interference. The selectable output power (band specific) assists in overcoming the challenges of both long, or short, transmission ranges.
Although primarily intended for Electro-Voice ND and RE Series heads, the RE3-HHT accepts all mic heads using the commonly-used 1.25” diameter, 28 UN-2A thread pitch microphone head coupling.
- ND96-RC3 microphone head
- RE3-HHT Handheld Transmitter
- Microphone stand adapter and two AA batteries
- Engineering data sheet, warranty card and declaration of conformity
Call or click to order today.
RE3-HHT96 Handheld Wireless Mic With ND96 Head Specifications:ND96-RC3 Head
- Element type: Dynamic neodymium magnet structure
- Frequency response, close: 30 Hz–15 kHz
- Frequency response, far: 140 Hz–15 kHz
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity, open circuit voltage @ 1 kHz in flat position: 4.7 mV/Pascal (-46.5 dBV/Pa)
- Sensitivity, open circuit voltage @ 1 kHz in vocal presence position: 3.2 mV/Pascal (-50 dBV/Pa)
- Maximum SPL: 136.5 dB SPL (1% THD)
- Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Power requirements: 4-8 VDC
- Electrical contact: 3-Ring/3-Pin
- Threaded coupling: 1.25" diameter 28 UN-2A thread pitch
- Finish: Black polyurethane paint
- Materials: Aluminum, steel, steel wire grille screen
- Dimensions: Length 3.3" (83.5mm), diameter 2.0" (50.5mm)
- Net weight: 6.8 oz (193 g)
- Frequency Oscillation Mode: Phase-locked loop (PLL)
- Sync Frequency: Ultrasonic
- Display: LCD + LED
- Function Controls: Power, mute, group, channel, frequency, sensitivity adjustment, RF power, auto off, key lock
- RF Stability: <±10kHz@Fc
- Modulation Frequency Shift: Wideband FM, ±48kHz deviation
- Harmonic Radiation: <-50dBc
- Battery : 2 x AA alkaline battery or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Charging Contacts: Yes
- Microphone Coupling: 1.25” diameter, 28 UN-2A thread pitch
- Microphone Electrical Contact: 3-ring/3-pin
- Dimensions (without head): Height: 7.52" (191mm)
- Width at threaded end: 1.46" (37mm)
- Width at control cover : 0.856" (22mm)
- Net Weight (without head): 12.2oz [346 grams]
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.