- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice RE320 Voice & Instrument Mic w Kick Drum Switch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H72051 000000000 H72051000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on the legacy of the Electro-voice RE20, one of the most widely used studio mics of all time, the RE320 is a professional quality dynamic mi...Click To Read More About This Product
Dynamic mic with unique "Dual Personality" switch gives you two ideal studio/live sound mics in one.
Building on the legacy of the Electro-voice RE20, one of the most widely used studio mics of all time, the RE320 is a professional quality dynamic microphone designed specifically for recording and sound reinforcement applications requiring extremely low noise and the highest level of predictable tonal and transient response. Ideal for capturing vocal and instrument sources; the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic content, and natural tone.
Variable D is Electro-Voice's exclusive solution to the tonal changes associated with the proximity effect found in other directional microphones. Providing balanced and uniform frequency response up to 180 degrees off-axis, the result is always stable and linear tonal performance-even when the sound source is moving around the mic. Ideal for capturing the critical details of voice, amplified, and acoustic instruments, Variable-D capsules deliver impeccably smooth and natural tone on virtually any sound source.
Utilizing the same humbucking coil technology found in the RE20 and RE27N/D, which arrests electromagnetic field interference introduced by sources close to the microphone, the RE320 produces an ultra-quiet signal path free from the hum and buzz found in other dynamic microphones.
The RE320 incorporates a two-position "Dual Personality" frequency response switch that allows engagement of two vastly different performance curves.
- Engineered for world-class performance in both studio and stage applications
- RE320's unique Dual Personality switch creates two ideal mics in one
- Neodymium magnet creates higher output with faster transient response and greater high-frequency detail
- EV's exclusive Variable-D proximity control ensures pure and natural tone
- EV's classic humbucking coil guards against EMF interference and hum
Make room in the mic locker for your new go-to mic. Order today!
- Generating Element: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response: 30-18000 Hz (kick curve) 45-18000 Hz (general curve)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 ohm balanced
- Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage, 1 KHz: 2.5 mV/pascal
- Hum Pickup Level, Typical (60 Hz/1 milliosted field): -130 dBm
- Case Material: Steel
- Length: 8.1/2" (216.7 mm)
- Widest Diameter: 2.1/8" (54.4 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.5/16" (49.2 mm)
- Finish: Semi-gloss black
- Net Weight: 1 lb 8 oz (681g)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb. 5 oz. (1044g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.