- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice RE90H Hanging Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 271259 000001000 271259000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice RE90H is a back-electret condenser microphone desinged for hanging. Providies extended, flat frequency response with a controlled c...Click To Read More About This Product
Hanging condensor mic ideal for vocal groups and theater.
The Electro-Voice RE90H is a back-electret condenser microphone desinged for hanging. Providies extended, flat frequency response with a controlled cardioid polar pattern for high-quality sound reinforcement. The RE90H is specifically designed for live pickup of choirs, instrumental and vocal groups, and theater. The size and color of the transducer and cable allow the RE90H microphone to blend in with its surroundings. The Electro-Voice RE90H mic offers low self-noise and a high-output signal level for sound-reinforcement and recording. Exceptionally high sensitivity, a uniform cardioid polar response, and smooth frequency response make the RE90H microphone ideally suited for distant sound pick-up.
The RE90H mic's cardioid polar pattern is precisely controlled and highly effective in suppressing feedback without coloration of your sound. Power for the RE90H microphone is obtained from any phantom source supplying 9 to 52 volts. The RE90H is furnished with 25 feet of black shielded microphone cable. The cable's design insures that the RE90H microphone will remain horizontal without the need for fish-line tethering.
- Shielded pre-amp is highly-resistant to electrical noise and radio frequency
- 25-ft. braided, shielded cable maintains microphone's position (not rotation)
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Three-pin male XLR-type output connector fits with female bulkhead XLR-type
Order today and mic the stage properly.
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 27 mV/Pascal
- Mic Type: Hanging
- Wired/Wireless: Wired
- Finish: Non-reflecting Black
- Case Material: Steel
- Weight Net: 157 g ( 5.54 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 37 x 13 mm, (1.46" x 0.51")
- Microphone Applications: Choir, Speech
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.