- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice SX100+ Passive Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580075 000001000 580075000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice Sx100+ is a 200-watt, 12" two-way, high efficiency, constant-directivity portable speaker system. Through the extensive use of comp...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact portable sound reinforcement speaker for live sound, speech, playback, DJ,A/V, and institutional venues.
The Electro-Voice Sx100+ is a 200-watt, 12" two-way, high efficiency, constant-directivity portable speaker system. Through the extensive use of computer-aided design and modeling, Electro-Voice engineers have developed a state-of-the-art professional loudspeaker system. Its performance and physical design make it perfect for many applications requiring quality sound in portable and fixed environments. The high-frequency section of the Sx100+ utilizes a molded-in, 65 x 65 constant-directivity horn. This unique pattern contributes to high intelligibility, vocals sound natural yet "cut through" in reverberant, noisy rooms. Coverage pattern is uniform, sound quality off-axis is very well maintained, even at 45 off axis (a 90 total coverage angle).
The horn's unique, Varipath throat geometry helps driver output to the corners of the room, areas which are not described in the usual specifications of horizontal and vertical coverage angles. This results in more uniform coverage throughout, even to those parts of the audience that typically do not receive the strongest coverage.
The Sx100+'s high-frequency horn is driven by the DH3, a 1" throat, wide-bandwidth, titanium-diaphragm driver using a unique, convex-drive TimePath phasing plug structure for smooth and extended high-frequency response.
- Compact, ergonomic size
- Integral monitor stand
- Ring-mode decoupling (RMDTM)
- Pure titanium compression driver
- 65 x 65 Constant coverage horn
- High-efficiency, high output
- Molded-in pole mount, rigging points
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 60 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 98 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 127 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H: 65
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V: 65
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 200/400/800 watts
- Crossover Frequency: 1500 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 5.6 Ohms
- Color: Black
- Color: White
- Directivity Index: 11.1 dB
- Flying: Yes
- Input Connections: Parallel Neutrik NL4
- Outdoor: No
- Chassis Size: 12"
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Speaker Type: Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way
- Weight Net: 14.5 kg ( 31.97 lb.)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 586 x 429 x 312 mm
- (23.07" x 16.89" x 12.28")
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.