Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Electro-Voice SX250 2-Way Full-range 15" Passive Speakertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Lightweight enclosure with top quality EV components.
The Sx250 is constructed with 18mm plywood finished in a sprayed on polyurethane finish that resists nicks and dings, is naturally weather resistant and can be easily painted. Sx250s components are protected by a 16-gauge steel grille with cloth backing for a polished, professional look.
The Sx250 uses components that have toured the world in EV concert systems including the D2010A 1.25-inch diameter pure titanium compression driver and the DL15BFH 15-inch cast frame woofer. The Sx250 uses a constant directivity horn with EVs patented TimePathTM phase plug for wide dispersion, yet with better control and projection than 90 degree horns.
The Sx250 also has EVs Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMDTM) technology for pure, clean vocals and detailed mids over a wide range of SPLs. The Sx250s sound is very accurate with full-range fidelity that has high intelligibility for either voice or music reproduction.
- Small-format 15-inch two-way full-range
- speaker system
- 18 mm plywood enclosure
- EVCoatTM finish is rugged and weatherresistant
- DH2010A pure titanium compression driver
- coupled to an 80o x 55o Constant-directivity
- EV 15-inch cast-frame woofer
- 50 Hz usable bass response
- Metal stand mount built in
Don't break your back or your bank. Order today.
SX250 2-Way Full-range 15" Passive Speaker Specifications:
- Freq. Response: (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Recommended HighPass Frequency: 45 Hz
- Sensitivity (SPL 1W/1m): 99 dB
- Max Calculated SPL: 130 dB
- Long-Term Power Handling: 350 watts
- Short-Term Power Handling: 1,400 watts
- Horizontal Coverage: 80
- Vertical Coverage: 55
- LF Transducer: EV DL15BFH Cast Frame 15-inch Woofer
- HF Transducer: EV DH2010A 1.25-inch Pure Titanium Driver
- Crossover frequency: 1,600 Hz
- Nominal impedance : 8 ohms
- Input connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Dim (H x W x D): 24.6" x 17.0" x 13.0"
- (625mm x 431mm x 330mm)
- Net Weight (each): 49.9 lbs (22.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 57.5 lbs (26.0 kg)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.