Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Electro-Voice SX300E 12" 300W Passive PA Speaker Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Electro-Voice SX300E 12" 300W Passive PA Speaker Black$749.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A lightweight high-power 300-watt, 12-watt peak, state-of-the-art speaker.
The Electro-Voice Sx300 is a two-way, high-efficiency, constant-directivity compact speaker system. The Sx300E delivers over 125 dB continuous with 131 dB peaks (one-watt/one-meter) at full power. The high-frequency section of the Sx300 utilizes a molded-in, 65 x 65 constant-directivity horn. This unique pattern contributes to high intelligibility, vocals sound natural while they sonically cut through in reverberant, noisy rooms. In addition, the coverage pattern is unusually uniform over its range of operation. Sound quality off axis is very well maintained, even at 45 off axis (a 90 total coverage angle), beyond the rated coverage angle. The horn's unique, Varipath throat geometry also helps direct driver output to the corners of the room. This helps cover areas of the audience that typically do not receive good coverage.
The Sx300E delivers better pattern control and projection than typical 90 horns, and features proven and reliable EV components, including a DL12BFH cast-frame, 12" woofer and DH2010a pure titanium compression driver. With Ring-Mode Decoupling, it delivers accurate vocals, instruments, and mids. The Sx300E's rugged, durable, polypropylene enclosure is lightweight and sturdy. Its built-in stand-mount and inserts on the enclosure allow the system to be safely suspended and arrayed using a wide range of optional, cost-effective hardware. The Sx300E can also be used as a floor monitor with F200 attachment, and parallel Neutrik Speakon input connectors for safe, loss-free connections.
High-impact polypropylene structural foam provides a stiff and extremely durable lightweight enclosure. Molded into the cabinet are an integral carrying handle and a stand socket for mounting on 1-3/8" stands. Systems can readily stacked using the rubber feet that are attached to the bottom of the cabinet and mating sockets that are molded into the top. The trapezoidal-shaped cabinet, in combination with the uniform 65 x 65 directivity characteristics, make the Sx300 ideal for use alone or in arrays.
Through the extensive use of computer-aided design and modeling, Electro-Voice engineers have developed the Sx300E as a state-of-the-art professional loudspeaker system.
- Ring-Mode Decoupling for increased intelligibility
- Lightweight, durable polymer enclosure with integral handles and stand mount
- EV DL12-BFH 12" woofer and DH2010A compression driver for great sound and reliable performance
- Constant-directivity 65 x 65 high-frequency horn
- Molded-in attachment points for secure suspension
- Dual Neutrik Speakon high-current connectors
SX300E 12" 300W Passive PA Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 50 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 99 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 131 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H: 65
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V: 65
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 300/600/1200 Watts
- LF Transducer: DL12BFH
- HF Transducer: DH2010
- Crossover Frequency: 1500 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Directivity Index: 11.1 dB
- Flying: Yes
- Input Connections: Four-pin Speakon (2)
- Outdoor: No
- Chassis Size: 12"
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Speaker Type: Full-range, Mid-High, Two-Way
- Weight Net: 31.97 lb. (14.5 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.07" x 16.89" x 12.28" (586 x 429 x 312 mm)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.