- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice SXA100+ Powered Loudspeaker
- Product 580078
The Electro-Voice SxA100+ sets a new standard for powered speakers. Its design provides users multiple inputs with mix capability, an easy-to-use EQ ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-power output with multiple inputs and an EQ section to optimize your mix.
The Electro-Voice SxA100+ sets a new standard for powered speakers. Its design provides users multiple inputs with mix capability, an easy-to-use EQ section, and loads of power in a compact, attractive package. The SxA100+ is a full-range loudspeaker ideal for most applications that require high-quality sound. The system has been designed with careful attention to the dynamic requirements of music to provide high SPL without excessive heat. The high-quality microphone preamplifier provides great-sounding vocals and speech. A master Level Control sets the desired SPL, and line input can be mixed and balanced with a microphone with a level control. The SxA100+ features linear response that can be easily optimized for speech or music with onboard, multi-band equalization.
The high-frequency section of the SxA100+ utilizes a molded- in, 65 x 65 constant-directivity horn. This unique pattern contributes to high intelligibility so vocals sound natural yet cut through sonically in reverberant, noisy rooms. The coverage pattern is uniform; sound quality off-axis is very well maintained, even at 45 off axis (a 90 total coverage angle). The SxA100+ contains a high-frequency horn that is driven by the DH2010A, a 1"-throat, wide-bandwidth, titanium-diaphragm driver using a unique, convex-drive TimePath phasing plug structure for smooth and extended high-frequency response. Built-in suspension points and polemount make it easy to position for your application without expensive accessories.
- Compact, ergonomic size
- Integral monitor stand
- Mic and line inputs with mix capability
- A high-frequency horn that is driven by the DH2010A, a 1" throat, wide-bandwidth, titanium-diaphragm driver using a unique, convex-drive TimePath phasing plug structure for smooth and extended high-frequency response. high-frequency equalization
- Line Output for additional speakers
- 65 x 65 constant coverage horn
- High-sensitivity, 124 dB maximum SPL
- Dynamic filters provide overload protectionand Linear response
- Molded-in polemount, easily suspended
Mix and deliver your sound with power and clarity through the SXA100+.
- LF Amplifier Power (RMS): 150 watts
- HF Amplifier Power (RMS): 50 watts
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 55 - 20000Hz
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 124dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H: 65
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V: 65
- HF Transducer: DH2010
- Color: Black
- Flying: Yes
- Outdoor: No
- Chassis Size: 12"
- Speaker Type: Full-range, Mid-High, Powered Monitors, Powered Speakers, Two-Way
- Weight Net: 42.99lb. (19.5kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.07" x 16.89" x 12.28" (586mm x 429mm x 312mm)