- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice TX1122 Tour-X 2-Way 12" PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 600829 000001000 600829000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice TX1122 is a high power, 2-way loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforceme...Click To Read More About This Product
High-quality sound and tour durability.
The Electro-Voice TX1122 is a high power, 2-way loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a lightweight package.
It utilizes the DH3, high output 1.25" titanium compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity 90 degree x 50 degree horn. This combination results in a smooth response to 20 kHz and excellent pattern control in short to medium throw applications.
The SMX2120 12" woofer has an FEA optimized magnet structure for very low distortion and maximum intelligibility at high SPL levels. The crossover uses steep 24dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, extended HF, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.
It has a variety of features that make it equally suited for portable or fixed installation applications. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of a combination of plywood and MDF, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength while still remaining lightweight. The unique grille design is very strong, dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. Four-way handles allow for gripping in a variety of positions, a pole mount allows for placement on a subwoofer or a tripod. Six 3/8" threaded points allow a single TX1122 to be suspended in a various positions. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors keeps the connectors hidden, while allowing it to be used with the TX1181 subwoofer for extended sub bass on a single amplifier channel, with no additional processing needed.
- Single 12" 2-way
- 90 degree x 50 degree full-range
- DH3 1.25" (32mm) diaphragm, 1" (25mm) exit pure titanium compression driver
- SMX2120 12" (305mm) LF transducer with fully symmetric drive
- Advanced 4th order crossover with HF protection
- 97dB sensitivity, 130dB maximum SPL
- 500W continuous, 2000W peak power handling
- Pole mount for tripod use
- (6) 3/8" threaded points for suspension
- Freq. response (-3 dB): 60Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. range (-10 dB): 45Hz - 20kHz
- Rec. Hi-pass frequency: 45Hz
- Axial sensitivity: 97dB (1W/1m)
- Max. calculated SPL: 130dB
- Horizontal coverage: 90 degree
- Vertical coverage: 50 degree
- Power handling: 500W continuous, 2000W peak
- LF transducer: SMX2120, 12" (305mm) driver
- HF transducer: DH3, 1.25" (32mm) diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover frequency: 1750Hz
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 5.4 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
- Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with rotatable logo
- Suspension: (6) 3/8" threaded points - (2) on each side and (2) on the rear of enclosure
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.3" x 15.0" x 15.0" (616mm x 382mm x 380mm)
- Net weight: 44.5lbs (20.2 kg)
- Shipping weight: 50.0lbs (22.7 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.