- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice TX1122FM Tour-X 12" Floor Monitor
- Write a Review
- 600834 000001000 600834000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice TX1122FM Tour-X Floor Monitor is compact, delivering high output for use on small to medium-sized stages. When high-quality vocal a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hear better, play and sing better.
The Electro-Voice TX1122FM Tour-X Floor Monitor is compact, delivering high output for use on small to medium-sized stages. When high-quality vocal and instrument output is required reach for this lightweight monitor package.
This enclosure utilizes signal-synchronized transducers, a design that aligns the woofer and compression driver by locating them on separate baffles, and integrates a low distortion port between the baffles. This offers tremendous advantages over traditional flat baffle construction: the acoustic centers of the woofer and compression driver are closer together, synchronizing arrival time; the voice coils of the compression driver and woofer are in the same plane, achieving linear phase response; and the size of both baffles are smaller than a single baffle, resulting in a smaller footprint.
It also utilizes the DH3, high output 1.25" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 90 degree x 50 degree horn.
The SMX2121 12" woofer has an FEA optimized magnet structure and shorting ring for ultra-low distortion. The crossover uses steep 24 dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, and has a built in protection circuit for long term reliability. The combination of the transducers, enclosure, and crossover results in a compact floor monitor that is capable of reaching very high output levels before feeding back.
The variety of features make the Electro-Voice Tour-X well-suited for floor monitor use. The internally braced enclosure is constructed out of a combination of plywood and MDF, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength and durability. The unique grille design is very strong and dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. 4-way handles allow for gripping in a variety of positions. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors is located on the rear of the enclosure, which keeps the connectors hidden and away from the performers on stage.
- Single 12" 2-way
- 90 degree x 50 degree full-range
- 55 degree compact vertical floor monitor with signal synchronized transducers
- 99dB sensitivity, 132dB maximum SPL
- DH3 1.25" (32mm) diaphragm, 1" (25mm) exit pure titanium compression driver
- SMX2121 12" (305mm) LF transducer with fully symmetric drive
- Integrated crossover with steep 24dB/octave slopes and HF protection
- 500W continuous, 2000W peak power handling
- Freq. Response (-3 dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Freq. Range (-10 dB): 55Hz - 20kHz
- Rec. hi-pass frequency: 60Hz
- Axial sensitivity: 99dB (1W/1m)
- Max. calculated SPL: 132dB
- Horizontal coverage: 90 degree
- Vertical coverage: 50 degree
- Power handling: 500W continuous, 2000W peak
- LF transducer: SMX2121, 12" (305mm) driver
- HF transducer: DH3, 1.25" (32mm) diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover frequency: 1600Hz
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 6.4 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik speakon NL4's
- Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
- Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with rotatable logo
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.3" x 14.3" x 22.6" (440mm x 364mm x 573mm)
- Net weight: 43.7 lbs. (19.8 kg)
- Shipping weight: 49.2 lbs. (22.4 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.