- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice TX1181 Tour-X Single 18" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- 600832 000001000 600832000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice TX1181 Tour-X is a high-power subwoofer that extends the low frequency performance of the EV TX1122 and TX1152 loudspeaker systems....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality sound and tour durability.
The Electro-Voice TX1181 Tour-X is a high-power subwoofer that extends the low frequency performance of the EV TX1122 and TX1152 loudspeaker systems.
The TX1181 Tour-X subwoofer uses the EVS-18S, a high-excursion 18" woofer, coupled to well-braced enclosure with large, low distortion ports, to add high-impact bass response to any fullrange loudspeaker. An integrated low-pass filter allows the Electro-Voice TX1181 Subwoofer to be connected in parallel with a TX1122 or TX1152 on a single amplifier channel, eliminating the need for additional amplifier channels and processing.
The EV TX1181 subwoofer has many features that make it a versatile subwoofer system. The enclosure is constructed out of a combination of MDF and plywood, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength and durability. The unique grille design is very strong, dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. Four-way handles allow for gripping the TX1181 in a variety of positions. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors keeps the connectors hidden and allows for closer placement to a wall or other boundary. An integrated pole mount allows for elevating a TX1122 or TX1152, and integrated mounting points on the rear of the enclosure allow the optional TX-W1 wheel kit to be attached for easy portability.
- Single 18" direct-radiating
- EVS-18S 18" (457mm) LF transducer
- 100dB sensitivity, 132dB maximum SPL
- Integrated low pass filter with 6dB/octave slope
- 500W continuous 2000W peak power handling
- Pole mount to elevate a two-way loudspeaker
- Mounting points to attach optional TX-W1 wheel kit
- Freq. response (-3 dB): 50Hz - 160Hz
- Freq. range (-10 dB): 45Hz - 700Hz
- Rec. hi-pass frequency: 30Hz
- Axial sensitivity: 100dB (1W/1m)
- Max. calculated SPL: 132dB
- Horizontal coverage: Omnidirectional
- Vertical coverage: Omnidirectional
- Power handling: 500W continuous, 2000W peak
- LF transducer: EVS-18S, 18" (457mm) driver
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 7.5 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
- Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with
- rotatable logo
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 30.3" x 20.0" x 23.3" (769mm x 508mm x 591mm)
- Net weight: 74.5 lbs (33.8 kg)
- Shipping weight: 88.0 lbs (40.0 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.