Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Electro-Voice TX2152 Tour-X 2-Way Dual 15" PA Speaker Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A system that can handle the big venues.
The EV TX2152 Tour-X speaker system utilizes the ND2, high output 2" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 60 degree x 40 degree horn. This combination results in excellent pattern control in medium throw applications.
Dual SMX2151 15" woofers have FEA optimized magnet structures and shorting rings for ultra low distortion and maximum intelligibility at high SPL levels. The crossover uses very steep 36dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, and a protection circuit for long-term reliability.
The Electro-Voice TX2152 PA speaker has a variety of features that make it equally suited for portable or fixed installation applications. The internally braced, trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of a combination of plywood and MDF, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength and durability. The unique grille design is very strong, dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. 4-way handles allow for gripping in a variety of positions. 6 - 3/8" threaded points allow a single TX2152 to be suspended in a various positions in fixed installation applications. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors keeps the connectors hidden and allows for closer placement to a wall or other boundary. The TX2152 is the same width and height as the TX2181, providing a single column appearance when stacked, and uses the minimum amount of space when stored or transported.
- Dual 15" 1-way
- 60 x 40full-range
- ND2-8 2" (51mm) diaphragm, 1" (25.4mm) exit neodymium compression driver
- Dual SMX2151 15" (381mm) LF transducers with fully symmetric drive
- Advanced 6th order crossover with HF protection
- 60 degree x 40 degree rotatable coverage pattern
- 103dB sensitivity, 139dB maximum SPL
- 1000W continuous 4000W peak power handling
- (6) 3/8" threaded points for suspension
Why wait to get the sound and output you have been looking for? Order today!
TX2152 Tour-X 2-Way Dual 15" PA Speaker Specifications:
- Freq. response (-3 dB): 55Hz - 13kHz
- Freq. range (-10 dB): 50Hz - 18kHz
- Rec. hi-pass frequency: 40Hz
- Axial sensitivity: 103dB (1W/1m)
- Max. calculated SPL: 139dB
- Horizontal coverage: 60 degree, or 40 degree
- Vertical coverage: 40 degree, or 60 degree
- Power handling: 1000W continuous, 4000W peak
- LF transducers: (2) SMX2151's, 15" (381mm) drivers
- HF transducer: ND2-8, 2" (51mm) diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover frequency: 1750Hz
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 3.1 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
- Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with rotatable logo
- Suspension: (6) 3/8" threaded points - (2) on each side and (2) on the rear of enclosure
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 45.4" x 20.0" x 18.5" (1154mm x 508mm x 471mm)
- Net weight: 94.3 lbs (42.8 kg)
- Shipping weight: 105.8 lbs (48.0 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.