- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice TX2181 Tour-X Dual 18" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 600833 000001000 600833000001000
6-Month* financing available.
The Electro-Voice TX2181 Tour-X is a dual subwoofer system that is designed to add high-output, high-impact bass response to the EV TX2152 loudspeake...Click To Read More About This Product
High-quality sound and tour durability.
The Electro-Voice TX2181 Tour-X is a dual subwoofer system that is designed to add high-output, high-impact bass response to the EV TX2152 loudspeaker system.
The 18" TX2181 subwoofer can move tremendous amounts of air, thanks to dual EVS-18S high-excursion woofers, a well-braced enclosure, and a low-distortion port design. The EVS-18S woofers feature a 4-layer voice coils and cast frames for high power handling and maximum durability. The Electro-Voice TX2181 is designed to be used with a processor and a dedicated amplifier channel in a biamp configuration.
The TX2181 Tour-X has many features that make it a versatile subwoofer system. The enclosure is constructed out of a combination of MDF and plywood, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength and durability. The unique grille design is very strong, dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. Four way handles allow for gripping in a variety of positions. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors keep the connectors hidden and allows for closer placement to a wall or other boundary. It is the same width and height as the TX2152, providing a single column appearance when stacked, and uses the minimum amount of space when stored or transported. Mounting points on the rear of the enclosure allow the optional TX-W1 wheel kit to be attached for easy portability.
- Dual 18" Direct-Radiating
- Dual EVS-18S 18" (457mm) LF transducers
- 103dB sensitivity, 138dB maximum SPL
- 1000W continuous, 4000W peak power handling
- 4 integrated handles for easy portability
- Mounting points to attach optional TX-W1 wheel kit
- Freq. response (-3 dB): 50Hz - 160Hz
- Freq. range (-10 dB): 40Hz - 1.5kHz
- Rec. low pass frequency: 80Hz - 120Hz
- Axial sensitivity: 103dB (1W/1m)
- Max. calculated SPL1: 138dB
- Horizontal coverage: Omnidirectional
- Vertical coverage: Omnidirectional
- Power handling: 1000W continuous, 4000W peak
- LF transducers: (2) EVS-18S, 18" (457mm) drivers
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Minimum impedance: 2.9 Ohms
- Connectors: (2) Neutrik Speakon NL4's
- Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
- Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with rotatable logo
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 45.4" x 20.0" x 27.2" (1154mm x 508mm x 691mm)
- Net weight: 123.5 lbs (56.1 kg)
- Shipping weight: 139.0 lbs (63.1 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.