- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice Wireless head with RE420 capsule
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55945 000000000 L55945000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RE420-RC3 is a premium-grade, high-performance, condenser cardioid thread-on vocal microphone head for wireless handheld transmitters. Designed t...Click To Read More About This Product
Wireless head with RE420 capsule.
The RE420-RC3 is a premium-grade, high-performance, condenser cardioid thread-on vocal microphone head for wireless handheld transmitters.
Designed to reveal the exceptional detail and vivid clarity synonymous with condenser elements, it skillfully delivers the lyrical finesse required for expressive vocal performances. This microphone head electrically and mechanically adapts to Electro-Voice (and many other brands) wireless handheld transmitters that use the common 3-contact rings, 1.25” diameter by 28-thread pitch-coupling convention. The floating captured ID collar will spin freely until screwing the head on tightly. Itwill remain locked in place when fully tightened. This allows the desired orientation of the branding to thetransmitter.
The sonic signature is rich, detailed and full-bodied, with a warm and clear low end, natural and present midrange, and an open, crisp and detailed high end.The cardioid pattern provides excellent acoustic isolation. Maximum feedback rejection occurs when a stage monitor is positioned 180° off-axis to the element. This pattern also allows for a comfortable working range around the microphone making expressive microphone techniques easy.The multi-stage pop filter consists of two layers of dense foam separated by air, which attenuates wind velocity caused by breath and windblasts.
The high-pass filter has two positions.The flat position delivers the full frequency band passof the capsule. The high-pass position attenuates frequencies below 150 Hz.The internal shock mount isolates the microphone element from vibration and guards against handling noise.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Thread-on microphone head for Electro-Voice andother brand's wireless handheld transmitters
- Premium condenser element delivers a highly-detailed, rich, and full bodied sound
- Cardioid polar pattern provides excellent acoustic isolation with a comfortable working range
- Multi-stage pop filter minimizes breath blasts and plosives
- Selectable high-pass filter reduces undesirable low frequency content when engaged
The preferred sonic signature for many professional singers. Order one soon.
- Element type: Self-biased condenser
- Frequency response: 50 Hz-20 kHz (see chart)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity, open circuitvoltage @ 1 kHz:5.6 mV/Pascal (-45 dBV/Pa)
- Clipping (max SPL): 137 dB SPL (1% THD)
- elf noise: 22 dB SPL "A" weighed (0 dB=20 μPa)
- Dynamic range: 115 dB
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 72 dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.