- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Voice ZX3-90 12" 600W Passive PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580072 000001000 580072000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electro-Voice ZX3 offers an unprecedented level of lightweight, two-way 12" loudspeaker performance for the widest variety of portable and instal...Click To Read More About This Product
Groundbreaking high-performance speakers.
The Electro-Voice ZX3 offers an unprecedented level of lightweight, two-way 12" loudspeaker performance for the widest variety of portable and installed applications. Featuring the DVX3121 12" woofer and the ND2 neodymium compression driver, the ZX3 continues the groundbreaking innovation of the EV DVX woofer program.
When it comes to problem and solution versatility, the ZX3 is in a class of its own. In addition to the highest performance drivers available, a complete range of optional accessories allow the ZX3 to be easily and precisely configured in multiple box arrays, mounted on trusses or tripods, deployed as monitors, or used as system mains with a subwoofer. The optional accessories include the CB-5 array kit, MB3 wall and ceiling-mount bracket, HA-3 handle adapter for use with the VSA-1 strong arm mount, and the TCA-1 truss clamp adapter.
Housed in a stylish yet rugged injection-molded enclosure, the ZX3 shares the same functionality as the larger ZX5, with 90 x 50 or 60 x 60 horn dispersion patterns, 45 or 55 monitor angles, passive or bi-amp operation, and seven M8 rigging points. The ZX3 comes in a black finish.
- DVX3121 12" LF transducer with forced-air cooling
- ND2 2" voice coil, 1" exit neodymium
- Compression driver
- 90 x 50 coverage pattern
- 600W continuous (2400W peak) power handling
- High sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
- Adjustable monitor angle (45 or 55)
- 2 Anchor plates for single stud fittings and
- 7 Integral suspension points
- Available in black or white
- Passive/biamp selectable
- Full line of accessories
- Frequency response (-3dB): 58 - 15000 Hz
- Frequency response (-10dB): 48 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 97 dB
- System power handling (continuous/program/peak): 600/1200/2400 watts
- Low-frequency power handling (continuous/program/peak): 500/1000/2000 watts
- High-frequency power handling (continuous/program/peak): 40/80/160 watts
- LF transducer: DVX3121
- HF transducer: ND2
- Enclosure material: polypropylene
- Color: black
- Color: white
- Outdoor: yes
- Speaker type: full-range
- Weight net: 43.65 lb. (19.8 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.