Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Electro-Voice ZX3-90 12" 600W Passive PA Speaker Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Groundbreaking high-performance speakers.
When it comes to problem and solution versatility, the ZX3 is in a class of its own. In addition to the highest performance drivers available, a complete range of optional accessories allow the ZX3 to be easily and precisely configured in multiple box arrays, mounted on trusses or tripods, deployed as monitors, or used as system mains with a subwoofer. The optional accessories include the CB-5 array kit, MB3 wall and ceiling-mount bracket, HA-3 handle adapter for use with the VSA-1 strong arm mount, and the TCA-1 truss clamp adapter.
Housed in a stylish yet rugged injection-molded enclosure, the ZX3 shares the same functionality as the larger ZX5, with 90 x 50 or 60 x 60 horn dispersion patterns, 45 or 55 monitor angles, passive or bi-amp operation, and seven M8 rigging points. The ZX3 comes in a black finish.
- DVX3121 12" LF transducer with forced-air cooling
- ND2 2" voice coil, 1" exit neodymium
- Compression driver
- 90 x 50 coverage pattern
- 600W continuous (2400W peak) power handling
- High sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
- Adjustable monitor angle (45 or 55)
- 2 Anchor plates for single stud fittings and
- 7 Integral suspension points
- Available in black or white
- Passive/biamp selectable
- Full line of accessories
ZX3-90 12" 600W Passive PA Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency response (-3dB): 58 - 15000 Hz
- Frequency response (-10dB): 48 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 97 dB
- System power handling (continuous/program/peak): 600/1200/2400 watts
- Low-frequency power handling (continuous/program/peak): 500/1000/2000 watts
- High-frequency power handling (continuous/program/peak): 40/80/160 watts
- LF transducer: DVX3121
- HF transducer: ND2
- Enclosure material: polypropylene
- Color: black
- Color: white
- Outdoor: yes
- Speaker type: full-range
- Weight net: 43.65 lb. (19.8 kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.