- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eliminator Lighting DMX Wave Battery-Powered Transceiver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00722 000000000 L00722000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This convenient product from Eliminator Lighting takes wireless DMX lighting to a different level with an onboard, rechargeable battery that delivers...Click To Read More About This Product
Onboard rechargeable battery with up to 20 hours of use.
This convenient product from Eliminator Lighting takes wireless DMX lighting to a different level with an onboard, rechargeable battery that delivers up to 20 hours of uninterrupted use on a single charge. The DMX Wave transceiver connects wirelessly with other DMX Wave units with a line-of-sight range of up to 2,500 ft.
The DMX Wave boasts a magnetic bottom surface for convenient, temporary mounting on metal surfaces. LED indicators on the side of the unit relay information quickly so you can easily monitor signal strength and battery life.
For more complex lighting setups, the DMX Wave is able to connect with and send signal to several other DMX Wave units using the same radio channel. When working as a receiver, the DMX Wave automatically listens for transmitters without the need for manual pairing.
With 2.4GHz wireless technology, the DMX Wave transceiver supports up to 16 DMX-512 universes. Dip switches allow selection from 16 different radio channels, with one DMX universe per channel.
- Battery-operated DMX transceiver; up to 20 hrs. of use
- Compatible with DMX-512 protocol
- Magnetic bottom plate for simple mounting on metal
- Connects wirelessly with other DMX Wave units up to 2,500 ft. away
- 2.5GHz wireless technology
Make your wireless DMX lighting setup truly wireless—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.