- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eliminator Lighting Stealth Spot Moving-Head Beam Spot RGBW LED Light
- Write a Review
- L00714 000000000 L00714000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Brighten up your next event with the Stealth Spot moving-head fixture. Weighing in at only 10 lb., you can take this compact light virtually anywhere...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Motorized focus and a powerful 60W LED engine.
Brighten up your next event with the Stealth Spot moving-head fixture. Weighing in at only 10 lb., you can take this compact light virtually anywhere. With its built-in automated programs—including sound active—the Stealth Spot is ready to go to work, right out of the box. But if it's creative control you crave, this highly portable moving head is also compatible with DMX-512 protocol.
Powering the Stealth Spot is an intense 60W RGBW LED engine, which is augmented by seven color wheels, five gobos and a 3-facet prism. The powerful 4-in-1 LED has a lifespan rating of 50,000 hours. Combined with its adjustable, high-speed pan/tilt movements, the Stealth Spot will dazzle your audience. If you're tired of the same old boring, static mobile lighting setup, let the Stealth Spot spice things up, especially when you utilize the built-in gobo shake effect.
Motorized focus keeps your projections razor sharp, and the controllable strobe function keeps up the energy in the venue. With 540°/270° pan/tilt, the Stealth Spot gives an astonishingly wide area of coverage.
This great Eliminator Lighting product has all the essential features to make your show light up the night. To improve the experience, use an Eliminator fog machine to get the most of your LED lighting experience. From weddings to clubs to stage shows, the Stealth Spot by Eliminator Lighting is a great addition to an essential component of any great event if you want to offer your clients a night to remember.
- Moving-head fixture with 540°/270° pan/tilt movement
- Powered by 60W RGBW LED
- DMX control and built-in, automated programs including sound active
- Motorized focus
- Strobe function, color wheels and gobo shake effect
Spice up your mobile lighting show—order today.
- Type: Beam
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 11°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 5, 16
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: Not applicable
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Not specified
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 11.5"
- Height: 11.75"
- Depth: 14.5"
- Weight: 10 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.