- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eliminator Lighting Stealth Wash Zoom
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00725 000000000 L00725000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Thanks to a compact, lightweight design, the Stealth Wash Zoom is ideally suited for both mobile and installed applications. This dynamic moving-head...Click To Read More About This Product
Powered by an intense 60W LED engine.
Thanks to a compact, lightweight design, the Stealth Wash Zoom is ideally suited for both mobile and installed applications. This dynamic moving-head beam fixture creates intense, vibrant lighting effects with its narrow, 11° beam angle and potent 60W RGBW LED engine.
Your audience will be amazed when you fire up the Stealth Wash Zoom at your next event—whether you use DMX control or take advantage of its built-in automated programs. If simplicity is more your speed, this moving head fixture is ready to go, right out of the box. Select sound active mode and let the Stealth Beam do the work for you as it responds to the beat of your music.
This great Eliminator Lighting product has all the essential features to make your show light up the night. To improve the experience, use an Eliminator fog machine to get the most of your LED lighting experience. From weddings to clubs to stage shows, the Stealth Wash Zoom by Eliminator Lighting is a great addition to an essential component of any great event if you want to offer your clients a night to remember.
- Moving head fixture with adjustable high-speed pan/tilt movement
- Powerful 60W RGBW LED engine
- compact, lightweight design
- DMX control and built-in automated programs, including sound active
- Motorized focus zoom
Pro-grade features and performance in a lightweight, compact package—order today.
- Type: Beam
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 11°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 5 or 16
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Not specified
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Not specified
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 9.5"
- Height: 12.75"
- Depth: 6.75"
- Weight: 10 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: Not applicable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.