- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elysia xfilter 500 Class A Discrete Stereo Parametric EQ
- Write a Review
- J03280 000000000 J03280000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The xfilter 500 is a true linked stereo EQ in the 500 series format. It gives you the expensive sound of an all class-A equalizer in a surprisingly a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality EQ in the popular 500 format.
The xfilter 500 is a true linked stereo EQ in the 500 series format. It gives you the expensive sound of an all class-A equalizer in a surprisingly affordable package, with a precise stereo image based on computer-selected, stepped potentiometers and low tolerance film capacitors.
This EQ is serious about flexibility. It offers high and low shelf bands which can be switched into high and low cut filters with resonance, two mid peak filters with wide and narrow Q, plus additional passive LC stages with shielded coils for a glorious top end. With its exceptionally open sound, straight transient projection and solid punch, the xfilter is the perfect match for your xpressor - or any other piece of delicious outboard gear.
¢ 100% Class-A Topology
Expensive boutique sound made affordable.
¢ True Stereo Operation
Two channels, just one set of controllers.
¢ Resonance High & Low Pass Filters
Extremely useful secret weapons.
¢ Additional Passive High-Band
Magic LC polish for opening up the top end.
¢ Switchable Filter Quality
Wide and narrow Q for the parametric mids.
¢ Special Low Tolerance Pots and Caps
Computer-selected for better stereo accuracy.
¢ Stepped Controllers
Fast and easy recall guaranteed.
¢ Made in Germany
Build quality without compromise.
Order now and get vintage EQ properties at your disposal within a convenient studio format.
- <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 0.0018 %
- @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz : 0.005 %
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted): -98 dBu
- 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 120 dB
- Input: +21 dBu
- Output: +21 dBu
- Input: 10 kOhm
- Output: 68 Ohm
- Total: 210 mA
- Per slot: 105 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.