- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elysia xfilter Class A Discrete Stereo Parametric Equalizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03279 000000000 J03279000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
So you need an equalizer for your studio? Check out the Elysia xFilter. This is a breathtaking EQ. It is a fully parametric EQ with two bands that ca...Click To Read More About This Product
Studio quality with a gentle price tag.
So you need an equalizer for your studio? Check out the Elysia xFilter. This is a breathtaking EQ. It is a fully parametric EQ with two bands that can cut or boost from 45Hz to 16kHz with a large to small Q. It additionally features low and high shelving, which can be switched to low or high cut with resonance. There is additionally a lovely finishing touch to your top end with a Passive Massage button which when engaged invokes a passive and highly musical sparkle.
The xfilter is a true linked stereo equalizer with the heart and soul of Elysia's flagship EQ, the museq. It gives you the expensive sound of an all class-A equalizer in a surprisingly affordable package, with a precise stereo image based on computer-selected, stepped pots and low tolerance film caps.
This EQ is serious about flexibility. It offers high and low shelf bands which can be switched into high and low cut filters with resonance, two mid peak filters with wide and narrow Q, plus additional passive LC stages with shielded coils for a glorious top end.
With its exceptionally open sound, straight transient projection and solid punch, the xfilter is the perfect match for your xpressor - or any other piece of delicious outboard gear!
- 100% Class-A Topology - Expensive boutique sound made affordable.
- True Stereo Operation - Two channels, just one set of controllers.
- Resonance High & Low Pass Filters - Extremely useful secret weapons.
- Additional Passive High-Band - Magic LC polish for opening up the top end.
- Switchable Filter Quality - Wide and narrow Q for the parametric mids.
- Special Low Tolerance Pots and Caps - Computer-selected for better stereo accuracy.
- Stepped Controllers - Fast and easy recall guaranteed.
- Made in Germany - Build quality without compromise.
Order today and bring your EQ into pro audio spec for less than you might expect.
- Frequency response: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- THD+N @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 0.0018 %
- THD+N @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 0.005 %
- Noise floor, 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted): -98 dBu
- Dynamic range, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 120 dB
- Maximum input level:+21 dBu
- Maximum output level: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 68 Ohm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.