- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PG Music Band-in-a-Box Pro 2020 [Windows] (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73193 000000000 L73193000000000
6-Month* financing available.
PG Music Band-in-a-Box Pro 2020 is award-winning software for auto accompaniment and style-based music creation. Perfect for musicians, songwriters a...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
The 2020 edition of the premiere automatic music accompaniment software.
PG Music Band-in-a-Box Pro 2020 is award-winning software for auto accompaniment and style-based music creation. Perfect for musicians, songwriters and educators, Band-in-a-Box lets you easily create backing tracks for your songwriting and vocal performances. Or, use Band-in-a-Box to create jam tracks for practicing solos and improvisation. You can also use it as a powerful songwriting tool. Band-in-a-Box Pro 2020 automatically creates pro-quality backing tracks in a wide variety of popular styles including rock, pop, country, folk, Celtic, blues, jazz, Latin and bluegrass styles. You can also create your own hybrid styles.
Band-in-a-Box Pro 2020 for Windows Includes:
- Band-in-a-Box 2020
- RealBand 2020
- Pro RealCombos: Over 300 RealTracks instruments in 100 Bands
- 54 MIDI SuperTracks
- Over 400 MIDI Styles
- Over 100 MIDI Soloists
- Over 60 MIDI Melodists
- 21 Nature Sounds and Percussion Loops
- 22 Artist Performances
- 1,000 Dubstep, Modern, and Top 40 Loops
There are over 50 new features in Band-in-a-Box Pro 2020. There are enhancements to RealTracks (Smoother Sounding Vocal RealTracks, RealTracks Thickening, "Find-a-Sub" RealTracks and MultiRiffs). Most RealDrums now have RealCharts (with accurate Drum Notation). There's a new RealTracks Artist Browser to find info/bios/links/lists of RealTracks on all the artists. A new Feature Browser allows the new or "forgetful" user to easily find and use most features/hotkeys/docs from a single window. Equalize Tempo allows changing a recorded rubato song to a fixed tempo. Enhanced audio time/pitch stretching (Élastique) included. There are SongPicker enhancements, Bass/Drums or Drums only Auto-Intros, 3,400 titles added, MusicXML enhancements, "Left-Handed" and "Student View" guitar, Drag and Drop enhancements, Audio Chord Wizard Multi-Window Display, and more.
Band-in-a-Box 2020 DAW PluginThere are over 40 enhancements to the Band-in-a-Box DAW Plugin. Upgrades include Audio Harmonies (apply to any DAW audio track, 1–4 voices, using intelligent BIAB harmonies with passing tones). New features allow Customizing Tracks, Bar and Song settings. There are sound improvements (gap filling, thickening) for RealTracks and RealDrums. Plus, there are enhancements for reading/writing more data types to/from BIAB song files and more.
RealBand 2020There are over 20 additions to RealBand, including intelligent Audio-Harmonies, Scrub Mode, mixer enhancements, open MusicXML .musicxml and .xml, easier transpose, RealTracks, RealDrums sound improvements, and more. The Band-in-a-Box program, DAW Plugin and RealBand can all use the new RealTracks, RealDrums, MIDI and style content.
- Automatically generated backing tracks and jam tracks in all popular music styles including Jazz, Blues, Funk, Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, and more. There is even a dedicated Song Titles Browser with metadata info on over 8,000 popular songs.
- Automatically generated melodies and solos, great for studying the interaction of chord progressions and tonal centers.
- An immense library of great content, including Over 300 RealTracks instruments arranged in 38 Bands, 46 MIDI SuperTracks, over 400 MIDI styles, over 100 MIDI Soloists, over 60 MIDI Melodists, 21 Nature Sounds and Percussion Loops, 22 Artist Performances, plus 1,000 Dubstep, Modern, Top 40 Loops. RealTracks and RealDrums give you access to recordings by top studio musicians for use in your songs.
- Instrumental Studies for guitar with performances to help you learn to play backing or lead guitar in different styles. Included are "Woodshedding" RealTracks (12-Key Guitar RealTracks) from Brent Mason played in 12 keys with Hi-Q (precise) Tab/Notation.
- RealCombos that make it easy to assign all song tracks to the same style using a RealTracks band.
- Time-saving features include automatic track labels, video tutorial-help buttons, a Piano Window to display piano notes and configurable toolbars.
- An Audio Edit Window that displays a digital waveform for the Audio track for selecting, playing, and editing audio.
- 1,000 modern electronic dance and Top 40/pop style loops.
- Import/Export of AppleLoops on Mac and Acid files on Windows.
- Import an audio file, record audio, or render your song to an Audio track or export as a YouTube video.
- Use pre-recorded audio files (AIFF, MP4, M4A, etc.) as a way to start your songs. For example, import a simple acoustic guitar demo and then use the Audio Chord Wizard to detect the chords and the Audio Wizard to determine the tempo, bar lines, and song key. Then use Band-in-a-Box to flesh out finish up your arrangement with a full band.
- MIDI styles and MIDI SuperTracks that allow you to customize MIDI sounds and edit notes.
- sforzando SFZ VST Synthesizer with support for the popular .SFZ sound format and PG Music’s Hi-Q sounds.
- Print song arrangements as a lead sheets including music notation.
- Band-in-a-Box for Windows also includes RealBand.
Get the best band. Order today.
- Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 or 64-bit)
- Minimum RAM: 1GB (2GB+ recommended)
- Minimum 1.0 GHz processor (2GHz+ multicore recommended)
- 1GB free Hard Disk space for a minimal install (15GB+ recommended)
- Pro RealCombos: ~15 GB
- 1024x768 screen resolution (1360x768+ recommended)