- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etymotic Research ER4SR Studio Reference Earphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68743 000000000 L68743000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Over 30 years ago, Etymotic invented noise-isolating, in-ear earphones. Etymotic’s original design, developed for auditory research and hearing testi...Click To Read More About This Product
High fidelity, high accuracy technology creates the best audio experience.
The ER4SR modal delivers sound accuracy with greater output for a high fidelity experience.
For in-ear earphones that are best in class, order today.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 16 kHz
- Transducers: High performance, balanced armature micro-drivers
- Noise Isolation: 35-42 dB
- Impedance (@1kHz): 4XR (45 Ohms) 4SR (45 Ohms)
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz) SPL at 0.1v: 4XR (98 dB) 4SR (98 dB)
- Maximum Output (SPL): 122 dB
- Cable: 5 ft Detachable
- User Replaceable ACCU-Filters: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer's
- Custom-Fit Option: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.