- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Event Studio Precision 6 Active Monitors (Pair)
- Write a Review
- Product 603281
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Boasting many of the same features as their big brother, the Studio Precision 8s, these high-end monitors utilize a 6.5", mineral-impregnated polypro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
World-class reference monitoring that exceeds your sonic expectations.
Boasting many of the same features as their big brother, the Studio Precision 8s, these high-end monitors utilize a 6.5", mineral-impregnated polypropylene cone low-frequency driver. The neodymium magnet gives the driver exceptionally low distortion characteristics, makes it stronger, and provides a greater level of output efficiency than a traditional woofer. The LF driver is paired with a 1" soft dome, high-frequency radiator that expands the stereo soundstage compared to previous models. The HF driver also has a neodymium magnet and produces a broad, flat radiation pattern that doesn't require corrective equalization. This results in a large sweet spot, so the mix position can be very personal, or shared with a larger group.
The dual, large-diameter, linear-flow bass ports make for a deeper and more accurate low frequency response than similar-sized systems.
The powerful amplifier delivers 280W per speaker(200W LF driver/80W HF driver). The custom-designed circuitry features low-noise semiconductors and audio-grade film capacitors for enhanced dynamic range as well as lower noise and distortion. The unit also includes continuously variable low- and high-frequency trim controls, a continuously variable input sensitivity control, and a switchable 80Hz high pass filter. Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs are provided for easy connection.
- Neodymium magnets produce lower distortion and higher output efficiency than ceramic magnets
- Cabinet design delivers deep low-frequency response and is perfectly sized for smaller studios
- 3/4" MDF construction ensures pure and clean sound with no artificial tones from cabinet resonance
- Dual-port design allows exceptional low-frequency coupling into the room, low-distortion output, and low-frequency transient coupling
- LF driver: Magnetically shielded, 6.5" mineral-filled polypropylene cone with neodymium magnet, 1-1/2" diameter high-temperature voice coil, and damped rubber surround
- HF driver: Magnetically shielded, 1"-diameter ferrofluid-cooled soft dome neodymium radiator
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz, ±3dB, ref. 500Hz
- Amplifier power: Biamplified, 280W(200W LF driver/80W HF driver), torroidal transformer
- Crossover: 2.6kHz, active asymmetrical fourth-order
- Controls: Continuously variable input sensitivity, continuously variable high-frequency trim, continuously variable low-frequency trim, switchable 80Hz second-order high pass filter
- Inputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4"
- Indicators: Power-on/Clip LED
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, internal fuse, magnetic shielding
- 10-3/4"W x 13-5/8""H x 10"D