- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eventide Eventide H9000 Digi Effects Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54667 000000000 L54667000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Eventide's flagship multi-effects processor, the H9000, continues in its unbroken tradition of delivering industry-leading signal processing power to...Click To Read More About This Product
The crest of a new wave in professional audio processing.
Catch the Wave
- Four quad core ARM processors: 16 DSP engines
- Analog audio I/O: 8 channels
- USB audio: 16 channels
- AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF: Up to 8 channels
- Network audio options: 32 channels per expansion card. Three expansion slots for optional audio connectivity. Dante and MADI available
- Hardware Meters: 8 assignable LED meters - front panel version only
- emote: Remote control software app for Mac/Windows and plug-in for DAWs
- FX Chains: Innovative approach for setting up and managing complex effects
- Direct I/O: World-class digital audio interface
- Comprehensive Live Controls: MIDI, Expression Pedals, Auxiliary Switches and USB controllers
- Preset portability: Store and recall presets using USB thumb drives
- Network control & software updates: LAN and WiFi connectivity
- Physical Connections Stereo I/O via XLR
- 8 Channel I/O via DB25 (Tascam standard)
- Audio Specs
- SNR (A Weighted):
- 44.1 kHz: >120dB
- 48 kHz: >114dB
- 96 kHz: >114dB
- 44.1 kHz: <0.002%
- 48 kHz: <0.002%
- 96 kHz: <0.002%
- The H9000’s XLR analog audio output jacks are male. Pin #1 is ground. Pin #2 is +phase (hot) and pin #3 is -phase.
- Sample Rates 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Digital Inputs/Outputs
- 16 Channels of USB audio. 44.1 kHz - 96 kHz. USB can be used in conjunction with any other Digital I/O.
- AES DB-25: 8 channels of AES 24-bit at 44.1 kHz - 96 kHz. Tascam standard.
- AES XLR: 2 channels of AES at 44.1 kHz - 96 kHz
- S/PDIF RCA: 2 channels at 44.1 kHz - 96 kHz
- S/PDIF Optical: 2 channels (Only 44.1 kHZ and 48 kHz)
- Optical (Toslink): 8 channels of ADAT (Only 44.1 kHZ and 48 kHz)
- Expansion slots 3
- Dante support Yes
- MADI support Yes
- Control I/O
- Up to two foot pedals, or four 5V control inputs, or six foot switches, or combination.
- Stereo 1/4" connectors. The sleeve is ground reference, the ring is +5 volts (source), and the tip is an analog signal from 0 to 5 volts. Connect either foot switches, foot pedals, or control voltage sources.
- 2 isolated relay closures, rated at 30Vdc 1A. Relay #1 is connected between ring and sleeve, while Relay # 2 is connected between ring and tip. These connections are electrically isolated from the H9000.
- 5 pin DIN output and thru
- 7 pin DIN input with output capability
- Size Inches: 3.5h x 19w x 12.5d
- Metric: 8.9h x 48.3w x 31.7d
- Weight 14 pounds (6.4kg) net
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.