- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eventide Precision Time Align
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51580 000000000 L51580000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Precision Time Align is a high precision, sub-sample delay that can slide a track forward or backward in time. It will help you get perfectly synchro...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Time alignment time saver.
Precision Time Align is a high precision, sub-sample delay that can slide a track forward or backward in time. It will help you get perfectly synchronized double-tracked recordings, completely eliminating timing anomalies and phase issues from your mix, especially on multi-miked drums, vocals and instruments.
Precision Time Align allows for synchronizing signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample. Recording drums, an electric guitar cabinet or vocals with more than one mic can be challenging. While the sound recorded from each microphone might sound good on its own, mixing them together can introduce phase anomalies like comb filtering (phased, hollow sound) or low frequency attenuation. Editing in your DAW can help with time-alignment on a sample level, but Precision Time Align is 64x more efficient.
- Synchronize signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample.
- Phase Invert button fixes mirror-image acoustical phasing.
- Precise Coarse and Fine controls optimize time shift in recordings.
- Perform negative delays, moving the track up in time relative to other tracks in the recording.
- Four different methods for calibrating the signal to achieve perfect signal matching.
- Precision Time Delay also included for use with D.A.W.s lacking delay compensation.
- Much faster and more accurate workflow than trying to manually align in your DAW
Combines multiple tracks of a single instrument, compensates for phasing from different mics, and aligns audio segments for a tracking-only session. Order today.
- Microsoft Windows 7+ and Apple OS X 10.7+
- Software/Plug-In Format
- Pro Tools 10 + AAX Native
- Cubase 7+ VST2
- Nuendo VST2
- Wavelab VST2
- Logic 8+ AU
- Ableton Live 7+ AU, VST2
- SONAR VST2
- Studio One AU, VST2
- Digital Performer AU
- Reaper VST2
- GarageBand AU
- Audition AU, VST2