- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EZ Dupe 31TUSBFMAX Professional 31 Target FlashMax USB Duplicator
- Write a Review
- Product H87341
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
EZ Dupe's Professional 31 target FlashMax USB Duplicator features user-friendly 4-key control with LCD, high-speed USB duplication and bit-by-bit Com...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A fast-and-easy way to duplicate USB flash drives for distribution.
EZ Dupe's Professional 31 target FlashMax USB Duplicator features user-friendly 4-key control with LCD, high-speed USB duplication and bit-by-bit Compare function to confirm successful copies. Only carefully selected and tested materials are employed in EZ Dupe's professional line up of FlashMax USB Series systems. With improved SOTA technology, USB duplicator can do Asynchronous copy even if the source data size is bigger than duplicator system memory. It also supports Synchronous copy modes.
- Standalone system; no computer required
- User-friendly interface and simple operation
- Realtime display of detailed information on bright LCD screen
- Support all file formats, file size and card/drive capacity
- Copy speed up to 2GB/min
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes
- Copy USB flash drive as well as USB devices (such as USB Hard Drive)
- Realtime copy and compare technology (copy one section and compare, then copy another section and compare again) to reach higher efficiency of copy compare process
Save yourself time in the long run. Order today!
- Operating type: Standalone
- Number of targets: 31 Target
- Supported media: USB Flash Drive and USB Device
- Transfer speed: Up to 2GB/min
- System memory: 128MB
- Copy mode: Synchronous or Asynchronous
- LCD display: 2 x 16 Backlit
- Power requirements: 115V - 230V
- Operating temperature: 41F - 122F
- Operating humidity: 15% - 90%