- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EZ Dupe 7 Copy USB Duplicator & Tester
- Write a Review
- Product H87336
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
EZ Dupe's 7 Target USB duplication system features user-friendly 4-key control with LCD, high-speed USB duplication and bit-by-bit Compare function t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional standalone system with copy speeds up to 2GB/min.
EZ Dupe's 7 Target USB duplication system features user-friendly 4-key control with LCD, high-speed USB duplication and bit-by-bit Compare function to confirm successful copies. Only carefully selected and tested materials are employed in EZ Dupe's professional line up of USB Series systems.
- Standalone system; no computer required
- User-friendly interface and simple operation
- Realtime display of detailed information on bright LCD screen
- Support all file formats, file size and card/drive capacity
- Copy speed up to 2GB/min. The fastest USB duplciator on the market
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes (With improved SOTA technology, USB duplicator can do Asynchronous copy even if the source data size is bigger than duplicator system memory)
- Copy USB flash drive as well as USB devices (such as USB Hard Drive)
- Realtime copy and compare technology (copy one section and compare, then copy another section and compare again) to reach higher efficiency of copy compare process
Makin copies? Make 'em faster and quicker with this EZ Dupe duplicator. Order now!
- Operating Type Standalone (No PC Required)
- Number of Targets: 7
- Supported Media USB Drive (USB Model)
- Transfer Speed Up to 2GB/min.
- System Memory: 256MB
- Copy Mode: Synchronous or Asynchronous
- LCD Display: 2 x 16 Backlit
- Power Requirements: 115V - 230V
- Operating Temperature: 41F - 122F
- Operating Humidity: 15% - 90%