- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
FabFilter Pro-L 2 Limiter Plug-in
- Write a Review
- J10960 000001000 J10960000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pro-L 2 is a major update to the Pro-L 2 limiter plug-in. With four brand-new limiting algorithms, "Modern" for general all-purpose limiting , "...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Feature-packed limiter plug-in for mastering and mixing.
Pro-L 2 is a major update to the Pro-L 2 limiter plug-in. With four brand-new limiting algorithms, "Modern" for general all-purpose limiting , "aggressive" for EDM and rock music, "Bus" specific for drums and individual track limiting and "Safe" which avoids distortion at all costs. Also newly added is the true peak limiting mode which makes it extremely easy to hit a maximum true peak target. Combined with improved true peak metering and extensive loudness metering that’s compliant with the EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-4, and ATSC A/85 standards.
Complete support for surround audio with flexible channel linking makes Pro-L 2 much more versatile in multi-channel scenarios, while the sound quality is even higher than before with up to 32x linear phase oversampling. New features like a DC offset filter, external side chain triggering for stem mastering, and a Unity Gain option ensure that Pro-L 2 is the solution to any mastering challenge.
The unique real-time level display is now even more effective with new innovative display modes, including an Infinite mode that shows all audio for an entire session. Moments of significant gain reduction are highlighted with peak labels to give additional insight in the limiting process. The interface has been carefully redesigned to be aesthetically pleasing with a perfectly optimized workflow.
- Great transparent sound combined with maximum loudness
- Eight sophisticated, carefully tuned limiting algorithms
- True peak limiting
- Up to 32x linear-phase oversampling to minimize aliasing and inter-sample peaks
- Low CPU usage
- Highly accurate output and gain reduction metering, including true peak metering
- Extensive loudness metering
- Various meter scale settings, including K-System support
- Surround support, including Dolby Atmos 7.0.2 and 7.1.2 formats with flexible surround channel linking
- Unique, highly-informative real-time level display
- Optional DC offset filter
- External side chain triggering for stem mastering
- Unity Gain option to easily listen to the effect of the current limiting at unity gain level
- Audition Limiting option to listen to the difference between the input and output signal
- Adjustable Look-ahead, Attack, and Release settings to fine-tune the sound of the algorithms
- Separate, freely-adjustable channel linking for both the transient and release stages
- Professional dithering with three different noise shaping algorithms
- Adapts automatically to stereo, mono, and surround channel layouts
- Full Screen mode for precise adjustments and insightful metering
- Multiple interface sizes: Medium, Large, and Extra Large, as well as a separate Compact mode
- Retina support on OS X and High DPI support on Windows
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
Refine your sound with FabFilter today!
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Mac OS X
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)